The EASEC-15 Conference will be held on October 11-13, 2017 at Xi'an, China. On behalf of the EASEC-15 scientific and organizing committees, we cordially invite you to organize a special session for the conference. The content of the special session should be within the scope of the listed themes and topics of the conference. Each session typically consists of six papers, including one leading paper and five regular papers. If you are interested, please prepare a session proposal and email it directly to: email@example.com.
The session proposal should include the following:
1) Session title
2) Name of the moderator (session organizer), institution/company, and working e-mail address
3) A short description of the session (up to 300 words)
4) If possible, titles of the six abstracts that will be connected to this session, and the presenting speakers.
Concurrently, the authors, including the moderator, of all the papers connected to this session should submit their own individual abstract/paper via our website http://easec15.tongji.edu.cn/Passport/Login. Simply tick‘yes’to the query‘is your abstract under a special session?’, and provide the name of the organizer, we will know the type of your submission.
There is no particular template for the session proposal. The proposal should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org either by text or by pdf/word attachment. All abstracts and session proposals are due Jan 15, 2017.
Each session organizer is entitled with the following benefits:
1) The registration fee paid by the organizer will be returned in cash during the conference;
2) A certificate of ‘Special Invited Paper’ will be provided for each leading paper;
3) Each special session can recommend one paper for the special issue in the following Journals: a) International Journal of Structural Stability and Dynamics (IF=1.028) and b) Engineering Structures (IF=1.892).
4) The organizer of the session with high quality session papers may be considered as scientific committee members of the conference.
We look forward to receiving your session proposal and abstracts.